RyanChampionRyanChampion

Main Audio Reviews Stats 8 Fans

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Hahaha, wow.

I must say, that's some great animation. And it's very comical, we all like it. Cheers!

Spaced Out! (Pilot) Spaced Out! (Pilot)

Funny funny, more!

I think you shuld make this into a full series, the story was simple, but punchy "no pun intended lol" Keep it up :)

grim-studios responds:

Danke!

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Fun Project. Was a good run :)

This was a really enjoyable project to work on, had a blast doing the audio for it. Congrats on front page guys :).

Cheers!

SR - Pico's Battle SR - Pico's Battle

Can anyone say Come to Daddy?

Sounds like a song I've heard before called come to Daddy, thats a good thing, cheers man :)

SineRider responds:

The drums aren't as complex as in Come to Daddy, but it has a similar tone I guess.

Thanks for the review man :D

Beats At Rank 1 Beats At Rank 1

Well, still the same old things...

well, I may not tell you good job on the track, becasue again it's just you playin with Atomix Virtual Dj, but I did see in your last response that you're tryin to learn Reason & Floops. At that note, if you want to do a REAL remix, look for the midi file that you want to remix, and import the melody, that way the tune would be an actual remix.

Also, some of the effects you use can be done while actually dj'ing, so if you really do enjoy toying around with filters and effects, than maybe look into doing that.

I voted bassed on how well it'd sound if I heard this live, so it's not very highly rated, but still worth voting for, but NOT as a remix or original work of art. But I would like to hear you do some of your own stuff.

B0UNC3 - Paradise on E [DEMO] B0UNC3 - Paradise on E [DEMO]

Wow, pure Euro Freestyle :D

Sweet dude, only thing I can sugest is doin a little work on your purcussions, but as this is a demo, I wont call you on it :P

Love that lead synth, sounds like V-Station :)

anyways, if you could get this all eq'd and all that stuff, I could soo see this getting signed to a Euro Dance/Trance label :)

Cheers !